Friday, August 6, 2010

Best horror movie titles for Friday

Horror movies seem to have the best titles, but Italian horror movies really take the cake. These are some of my favourites.

Your Vice is a Locked Door and Only I Have the Key




Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion




The Iguana with the Tongue of Fire




Lizard in a Woman's Skin




All the Colours of the Dark




The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh




Don't Torture a Duckling




Strip Nude for your Killer




Twitch of the Death Nerve




What Are These Strange Drops of Blood Doing All Over Jennifer's Body?



Bonus: this one is not Italian, nor was it every made, and it probably would not have been a horror movie. But I really love that it made it to the poster stage.

3 comments:

  1. I want that poster. I want to write that movie. Steampunk has gone mainstream -- it's time for this film to exist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would write it. This would be a much better project for the revived Hammer than the Let the Right One In remake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me you have a copy of 'Strip Nude for Your Killer' :)

    ReplyDelete